Tuesday 2 October 2012

The Whim Of The Dragon by Pamela Dean

29. Conclusion: How did the author leave readers? Was the ending satisfying?

This was the first book I have ever read that the author did not leave room to add another book into the series. She left the reader at a point where it is obvious that nothing else interesting could have happened. I kind of wonder why she did not leave room for another book.

In my opinion, the end of the book was very satisfying. Like I said in the first paragraph, the author ended the book at a point where nothing was not explained or left hanging. There is only one thing I wish she would have added. I would put into the blog but it could give away too much about the ending of the book.I really enjoyed that the author did not leave out any information and did not leave the reader wondering what could have happened if there was another book in the series.

You probably noticed that I mentioning that the book is in a series. The other books in the series are The Secret Country and The Hidden Land. The order the the books go is The Secret Country, then The Hidden Land, and last but not least The Whim Of The Dragon.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment